Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos
- 3 cups chicken grilled and sliced
- 6 oz cheese softened
- 1/3 cup soured cream
- 1/2 cup condiment
- 1 one/2 cups colby jack cheese
- 1 one/2 cups baby spinach shredded and stems removed
- 12 half dozen in. corn tortillas
- vegetable or oil for sauteing
- Heat ½” oil during a sauce pan on medium heat. during a massive bowl combine along the chicken, cheese, sour cream, salsa, co-jack and spinach. Add salt and pepper to style.
- Once oil is hot enough (place turn in pan, above oil, to feel heat), add a couple of tablespoons of chicken/cream cheese mixture to the middle of a flapcake and detached. Roll up and set seam aspect down in oil victimisation device. Cook till golden brown .
- Repeat till all the tortillas ar stuffed, rolled and deep-fried. assail paper towels to empty.
- Serve heat and ENJOY!