- four deboned skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 in. thickness
- Lowry’s Seasoning Salt
- -six bacon slices
- 1/4 cup regular mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- two Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- a pair of teaspoons dried onion flakes
- one cup sliced contemporary mushroom (I omitted as a result of my family doesn’t like mushrooms)
a pair of cup cut Colby/Jack cheese
- – First, Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. cowl and refrigerate for half-hour.
- – whereas the chicken is within the white goods, cook bacon in an exceedingly giant cooking pan till crisp. take away bacon and put aside. ***Do not discard grease.***
- – Saute chicken within the bacon grease for three to five minutes per facet, or till brunet . Place chicken in an exceedingly in an exceedingly in an exceedingly dish or pan.
- – to form the Honey Mustard: in an exceedingly little bowl, combine the mustard, honey, salad dressing and dried onion flakes.
- – unfold a number of the Honey Mustard over each bit of chicken, then layer with mushrooms, fragmented bacon, and cut cheese.
- – Bake in an exceedingly 350° kitchen appliance for half-hour, or till cheese is dissolved and chicken is finished.
- Serve with the left over Honey sauce that you simply created.