SPICY CUMIN CHICKEN THIGHS WITH inexperienced BEANS
- 300 g inexperienced beans, 10oz
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 chicken thighs, skinless & deboned
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add inexperienced beans and a pinch of salt. Leave to simmer till the beans ar barbecued (do not overcook). Then drain them in an exceedingly strainer.
- While looking forward to the beans to cook, combine the chicken thighs with all the opposite ingredients (including the oil).
- Heat up a pan (preferably a heavy-bottomed one) on a medium heat. Place altogether the chicken thighs (do not overlap). Cook the primary aspect till it turns golden brown (it takes around 6-8 minutes).
- Flip them over. Cook for an additional a pair of minutes. Then push the chicken thighs to 1 aspect of the pan. Tilt the pan a touch to let the present oil flow to the opposite aspect. Add drained inexperienced beans. Toss from time to
When the second aspect of the chicken thighs ar done, dish everything out. Serve heat with rice or potato.